1. Get Licensed - To be able to sell houses, this is a legal requirement, so yes, it's step 1.
2. Teams - They can be good or not. It depends on what is right for you.
3. Consider Starting as an ISA/OSA - Depends on where you are and what the needs are for your company/team.
4. Interested or Committed - If you want to succeed, this isn't a part time job. You need to be committed to doing it full time.
5. Play the Long Game - Being successful in this business is a process. It takes probably a good 5 years to get solid at it.
6. Know Your Story - You are on a stream of constant job interviews. Know your reasons for what you do and why you want to do it.
7. Track Everything - If you don't know what you are doing, how can you improve it or change it?
8. Know the Market - Really know it. Learn everything you can about your particular market so that you can answer those questions and help your clients in the best way you can.
9. Learn The Answer to "How Is the Market?" - Answer with it depends--are you looking to buy, sell or invest?!
10. Build Your Database - Upload every contact inside your phone and then everyone that is in your orbit. You need to talk to EVERYONE you know!
Music: It Just Makes Me Happy by Dj Quads
Consumer Protection & Privacy
© 2021 All rights reserved
Created with Placester
Sign in with your email address
Enter your email address